Since I picked up some books the other day at my Half Price Books, I thought I'd share here on my blog. Below is a list of the books as well:
1. The Pact by Jodi Picoult
2. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
3. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
4. Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin
5. Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
6. The Center of Everything by Laura Moriarty


























3 comments:
Nice haul. I love Chuck Palahniuk, his books are awesome, every one of them is a completely different writing style in my opinion which is awesome. Rant and Survivor are my favorites.
Oh I love A Great and Terrible Beauty! It's really good :) Enjoy!
A Great and Terrible Beauty is a good read, but the others are even better!! :)
And re: your comment on my blog, there will definitely be a review of Nevermore up in the future! :)
Post a Comment