JUST FINISHED: 'The Darkest Minds' by Alexandra Bracken
READING NOW: 'The Testing' by Joelle Charbonneau
TO READ NEXT: 'City of Lost Souls' by Cassandra Clare
I finished 'The Darkest Minds' on Sunday and overall really enjoyed, giving it 4 / 5 stars. Keep an eye out for my review! I am only about two chapters into 'The Testing' so far and I am enjoying it, but the parallels to Divergent and The Hunger Games is kind of annoying. Hopefully it starts to steer its own path soon. I just picked up 'City of Lost Souls' from the library today, so I am sure I will start it soon!
Comment below if you have read any of these and let me know your thoughts on them. And also make sure to link your 'It's Monday! What are you Reading?' if you are participating this week. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

























3 comments:
I get annoyed with books that read like copies of good books, too.
Here's my It's Monday!
I hope The Darkest Minds gets better for you
Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
I loved The Darkest Minds, and I have The Testing on my TBR pile. I hope you end up enjoying it more the further you get into it.
Here's myIt's Monday Post
-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
Post a Comment