Below is a recap of what I read in February, what I am currently reading, and what I plan to read in the coming March. Although the to be read list is subject to change, these are the ones currently on my mind. Links will connect you to the book's Goodreads page.
FEBRUARY RECAP
'Fun Home' by Alison Bechdel
'Pivot Point' by Kasie West
PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives' by Frank Warren
'The Glass Menagerie' by Tennessee Williams
'Insanity' by Susan Vaught
'A Game of Thrones' by George R.R. Martin
'Pivot Point' by Kasie West
PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives' by Frank Warren
'The Glass Menagerie' by Tennessee Williams
'Insanity' by Susan Vaught
'A Game of Thrones' by George R.R. Martin
CURRENTLY READING
'Hourglass' by Myra McEntire
'Hourglass' by Myra McEntire
MARCH TBR PILE
'Fire & Flood' by Victoria Scott
'Vicious' by V.E. Schwab
'All These Things I've Done' by Gabrielle Zevin
'Losing It' by Cora Carmack
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' by Douglas Adams
'The Darkest Minds' by Alexandra Bracken
'Fire & Flood' by Victoria Scott
'Vicious' by V.E. Schwab
'All These Things I've Done' by Gabrielle Zevin
'Losing It' by Cora Carmack
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' by Douglas Adams
'The Darkest Minds' by Alexandra Bracken
My biggest goal this February was definitely to finish up reading 'A Game of Thrones' which ended up being successful. I started reading it back in December and am now happy to take a break and read some shorter books. :)
Let me know if you have read any of these books and what you thought of them! If you loved any of the books on my March TBR, let me know so I can make sure to get to them. :) Hope everyone had an amazing February!
























1 comments:
I am planning on reading Vicious this month as well, since it's our book club pick. I'm looking forward to it because I've seen so many rave reviews! I should probably set a goal for myself to finish A Feast for Crows, because I've been reading it since December. I keep getting distracted!
Post a Comment