Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 2/8/2014

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews that consists of highlighting the books, and book related items, that you have recently picked up and are adding to your shelves! This week will highlight book I received through participating in the Books 'n' Bloggers Swap and a few I purchased myself at Half Price Books.

from Half Priced Books:

Comment below and let me know what books you have picked up recently and if you have read any of the books above. I am excited to get to all of these, hopefully sooner rather than later. :) Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

7 comments:

Leydy said...

Great haul! I hope you enjoy all of your lovely books!

Check out our STS.

Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

Unknown said...

Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy your new books!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/stacking-shelves-12.html

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice haul this week. Not sure if I'd want to read The House of the Scorpion. Especially considering I just found a baby scorpion in my house the other day. Bleck!
Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

Unknown said...

I hope you love Queen of Babble! I remember reading the series in high school and breaking into fits of laughter wherever I was reading it. It's hilarious! I also just picked up Quiet not long ago!

Jess @ Fairytales and Glitter said...

Great haul this week! Elsewhere was a great book. Hope you enjoy your reads. Thank you for stopping by and following.

New GFC follower

Rachel said...

Ooh! The only book I've read that you got is The House of the Scorpion, but I LOVED it. It's been ages since I read it, and I have yet to read the recently-released sequel. :)

Happy reading!
Rachel @ Paper Cuts

Jenny @ Book Sojourner said...

Great looking haul of books. I haven't read any of them yet, but a few are on my tbr pile. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner last weekend :)

Post a Comment