The Summary
- The Review Copy Cleanup 4.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
- It starts and ends midnight of your local timezone to avoid confusion
- To sign up, just fill in the Mister Linky below. Link to your sign up post directly please! The Linky is the same for both our blogs, so you only have to sign up once
- The Linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then
- When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up. Thanks! (:
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both ebooks and hard copies (even audiobooks for review if you have those), including all genres and lengths
- Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join in the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
- At the end of every week we will post our personal updates, and we’ll include a Linky for you to add yours!
I have signed up and below are the review copies that I currently have on my to read shelf. I do not plan to read all of these in February, but am aiming for three of them!
[Netgalley] 1. 'Insanity' by Susan Vaught
[Netgalley] 2. 'A Million Little Snowflakes' by Logan Bryne
[Netgalley] 3. 'Fire & Flood' by Victoria Scott
[Netgalley] 4. 'The Truth Against the World' by Sarah Jamila Stevenson
[Arcycling] 5. 'Hourglass' by Myra McEntire
[Arcycling] 6. 'All These Things I've Done' by Gabrielle Zevin
I am currently reading 'Insanity' so I definitely plan to get that done before it is published on February 18th! If you are participating in this read-a-thon make sure to leave a link below to your sign up post!



























3 comments:
I don't think I'll be joining this one, but good luck! All the books on your list are books I've been meaning to pick up!
Lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com
I am currently reading a review book. I am a little nervous since I don't love it... I hate to hurt someone's feelings with a bad review. EEK!!
Angie
Angela's Anxious Life
Insanity sounds good and I like that it is set in Kentucky. I also have Fire and Flood that I need to read. Good luck with the challenge!
Post a Comment