Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stacking the Shelves 12/29/2013

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews that consists of highlighting the books, and book related items, that you have recently picked up and are adding to your shelves! Since Christmas was just a couple of days ago, this is going to be solely the books I received for the holiday! :)



Next week I will be featuring books I have purchased since I am waiting on a BookOutlet package right now. Come below and let me know if you have read any of these and books and what you though of them. 'Half the Sky is a nonfiction book that focuses on the global health of women, the field I hope to get into with my degree in public health.

Make sure to also link your Stacking the Shelves, IMM or holiday posts below, so I can stop by and check it out! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them.
My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/in-my-mailbox-62.html

Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog

Krystianna said...

Great haul! I've heard good things about Falling for You. I haven't heard of the other books before. Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy! :)
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Great haul! I love the cover for Falling For You, it's gorgeous. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

Post a Comment