Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013: December Recap & January TBR

Below is a recap of what I read in December, what I am currently reading, and what I plan to read in the coming January. Although the to be read list is subject to change, these are the ones currently on my mind. Links will connect you to the books Goodreads page.

I hope to have reviews caught up soon, but if you want to see my overall star rating of any of these books, just head over to Goodreads and friend me if you would like. I am always up for new book loving friends :) My Goodreads page can be found here.
DECEMBER RECAP

CURRENTLY READING

JANUARY TBR PILE

'Daughter of Smoke and Bone' is the only definite pick for January since I will be reading it for the 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge's January read-a-long. The post announcing this as January's pick can be found here. Comment below and let me know what you read in December and hope to read in January!


0 comments:

Post a Comment