JUST FINISHED: 'The Cuckoo's Calling' by Robert Galbraith
READING NOW: 'A Game of Thrones' by George R.R. Martin
TO READ NEXT: 'The 100' by Kass Morgan
Friday evening I finished up reading 'The Cuckoo's Calling' and rated it 3 / 5 stars. I started 'A Game of Thrones' a week or so ago but since I am under no impression that it will be done this month, since the holidays are coming up, I plan to start 'The 100' soon, since I received it from a Goodreads giveaway in October and need to get my review of it up! :)
Comment below if you have read any of these and let me know your thoughts on them. And also make sure to link your 'It's Monday! What are you Reading?' if you are participating this week. Hope everyone had a good weekend!


























7 comments:
Haven't read any of those, although I'm curious about Game of Thrones - so many bloggers have recommended it.
Hope you have a great week of reading!
~ Joy @ A Little Reading
I will be curious what you think of the JK Rowling book... the cover just is not appealing... I am curious of the book is ;)
Game of Thrones!!!! How do you like it so far? It's one of my favorite series ever.
Take a look at what I'm reading this week.
Game of Thrones is a fave, I just like the characters a lot. The story gets complicated and slows down a bit in later books, but the first three especially hum right along. Hope you like it!
I was curious about the 100, I saw a good review and then a not-so-good review so I haven't read it yet...
I've been wanting to pick up Game of Thrones for awhile. Everyone keeps raving about it. It looks intriguing.
I have been wanting to read Cuckoo's Calling, it has gotten great reviews! Have a great week!
Following. :)
I intend to read The Cuckoo's Calling. Eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Post a Comment