Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday [7] : Alien Attack!

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish so head over there if you want more information or want to participate. This week is a list of the top ten books that you would save from your house if it was being taken over by aliens! So cute, I love it! [: So here is my list:

1. 'The Sky Always Heart Me: And the Hills Don't Mind by Kirstin Cronn-Mills: Definitely one of my favorites reads from 2011 and I would highly recommend to any contemporary YA fan.

2. 'One Day' by David Nichools: I still need to see the movie for this one, but I really loved the book and definitely plan on reading it again soon.

3. 'Looking for Alaska' by John Green: The first John Green book I ever read and still hands down my favorite and one of my favorites of all time.

4. 'Tuesdays with Morrie' by Mitch Albom: Read this about five years and I STILL think about it. Definitely would be saving my copy of it.

5-7. 'The Hunger Games Trilogy' by Suzanne Collins: I don't feel the need to explain this one. [: Just read it if you haven't. Please. Now. I mean NOW. [:

8. 'A Northern Light' by Jennifer Donnelly: This one definitely is part the sentimental valve of it, since it was the book that got me back into reading, but also because it is a really good historical fiction based off a real story.

9. 'A Separate Peace' by John Knowles: Definitely one of my all time favorites and I hold my copy close to my heart.

AND

10. My Kindle!: Grabbing my kindle equals my whole collection of ebooks! Although I have only have had it for about six months, I would definitely grab it from the aliens! [:

So there is my list as of now! Make sure to link your Top 10 Tuesday below, so I can stop by. Thanks! [:

7 comments:

-Ria xo said...

I really need to read Looking for Alaska, John Green is amazing. I chose the Kindle, too. Not sure if it's cheating, but I wouldn't be able to pick without it! Great choices.(:

Epiphany Renee said...

I wanted to say my Kindle... but it's still new so only a couple books, and I don't want it to count against my list, so I guess it's my number 11.

Wanna check out my top ten? http://epiphanyrenee.blogspot.com/

Raine said...

Oh, how could I have forgotten "Tuesdays With Morrie." :D

Anonymous said...

I think grabbing an e-reader is an excellent loophole :) also, I loved THG and Tuedsays with Morrie, although they didn't make it onto my list.

Janie said...

Okay, 2nd person to grab their Kindle...I'm thinking I'd do that too :)

Sash and Em said...

Hunger Games is on our list too!

Our Top Ten..err - NINE!

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I love John Green, too. My daughter just came home from college this past week-end and brought with her a few of her John Green books so I guess I'd have protect those for her, too.

Post a Comment