Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [18]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This meme highlights a future release that you are eagerly waiting to come out.



'Miracle' 
by Elizabeth Scott

Length: 224 pages (hardcover)
Expected Publication: June 5th 2012
Publisher: Simon Pulse

I sat there and wondered again why I'd lived…

Megan is a miracle. At least, that’s what everyone says. Having survived a plane crash that killed everyone else on board, Megan knows she should be grateful just to be alive. The truth is, she
doesn’t feel like a miracle. In fact, she doesn’t feel anything at all. Then memories from the crash start coming back. Scared and alone, Megan doesn’t know who to turn to.

Her entire community seems unable—or maybe unwilling—to see her as anything but Miracle Megan. Except for Joe, the beautiful boy next door with a tragic past and secrets of his own... All Megan wants is for her life to get back to normal, but the harder she tries to live up to everyone’s expectations, the worse she feels. This time, she may be falling too fast to be saved…


  [Synopsis from Goodreads]

  
So I haven't read anything by Elizabeth Scott before, but have only heard good things about her books. But I am very excited for this one to come out, it seems like the type of contemporary book I am drawn to, very emotional and raw.

Make sure to comment below and let me know your thought on 'Miracle' and leave a link to your WoW, if you participated this week. [: Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw this book earlier tonight. I like the sounds of this book. The cover looks dark, but pretty! I like it! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

YA Story Teller said...

Oooooooh, sounds interesting :)) A beautiful boy next door!! *giggles*

New follower here :)

My wow is here

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fascinating book.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

Post a Comment