This week I just picked up two books from my library, since I have been trying to save some of my money. Hopefully I will get to them before they are due back. [:
Borrowing:
I have been hearing some good about ' The Probability of Miracles,' so hopefully I will enjoy it too. And I actually picked up 'Feed' like four years ago to read and never got around to it, so when I saw it on the shelf, I thought I'd give it another shot. [:
Make sure to leave a comment if you have read either of these and let me know what you thought! Also make sure to link your IMM, if you had one this week, so I can stop by. [:



























4 comments:
I've heard of feed, but sadly I have not read either of these. I'll be checking back to see what you thought of them! New Follower!
Here's mine:
http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/
Great set! I've wanted to read Feed. I've heard great things about it.
My IMM
Great reads this week. I always end up returning books late too..lol..
My IMM
The Probability of Miracles is still on my TBR list. I'll get around to reading it someday! My list won't stop growing LOL
I discovered your blog today thanks to Kate's Tales of Books and Bands book blogger love-a-thon =)
Post a Comment