Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This meme highlights a future release that you are eagerly waiting to come out.
'Touch of Power' by Maria V. Snyder
Length: 400 pages (paperback)
Expected Publication: December 20th 2011
Publisher: Mira
Laying hands upon the injured and dying, Avry of Kazan assumes their wounds and diseases into herself. But rather than being honored for her skills, she is hunted. Healers like Avry are accused of spreading the plague that has decimated the Territories, leaving the survivors in a state of chaos.
Stressed and tired from hiding, Avry is abducted by a band of rogues who, shockingly, value her gift above the golden bounty offered for her capture. Their leader, an enigmatic captor-protector with powers of his own, is unequivocal in his demands: Avry must heal a plague-stricken prince—leader of a campaign against her people. As they traverse the daunting Nine Mountains, beset by mercenaries and magical dangers, Avry must decide who is worth healing and what is worth dying for. Because the price of peace may well be her life...
[Synopsis from Goodreads]
I cannot wait for this to come out, it is definitely another series that I plan to start when it comes out. Comment below on your thoughts about 'Touch of Power' and link your WoW, if you participated this week.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























9 comments:
Ohhh I have the galley for this. I want a physical copy though just because I feel like I'll want to re-read it xD
Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer
Maria is such an awesome author, and I am definitely excited for her new book! I loved Inside Out series and this one sounds as fabulous as the rest of her books. Great pick!
Check out our WoW picks!
Synder's worlds are amazing and her characters so dynamic. I am with you on wanting to start this one too. Great pick1
That sounds pretty cool. I might have to check it out. Thanks for sharing. :)
Ooh. Maria Synder always gets some awesome covers. This cover looks so pretty. Good choice. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.
I've read a couple of reviews for this one already and they were both good. I know it author is great.
Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Any work Maria releases is a work that I'll be sure to buy and read ASAP. I've loved all her series so far, and I believe this one won't be the exception. Great choice!
Amy's WoW
OOH! Maria has a new book coming out! How exciting! And it looks great too! *adds to list*
My WoW
My Awesome Giveaway
Sounds great! Adding it to my tbr right now. Love the cover!
Check out my WoW.
Post a Comment