For this WoW, I decided to focus on a book that I only heard of about two weeks ago, but already really want to get my hands on. I randomly came across this because an author of a book I just picked up and added to my Goodreads list, happened to be one of the authors featured in it.So the book is called 'The FIrst Time' and features 25 YA authors writing about first anything, kisses, love, and even ventured into the paranormal. Here is what the Goodreads synopsis says:
25 YA authors writing about “Firsts”... first kisses, first loves, first zombie slayings, first realizations ...
Of the authors involved in this, that I have heard of, I love. I knew I needed to add this to my list when I saw the names Jessica Verday, Jackson Pearce, Cyn Balog, Carrie Ryan, and Kirstin Cronn-Mills. I linked the Goodreads page for this book through the picture, so make sure to check this out there, if you are interested.
It is supposed to be out October 2011, so luckily there won't too much more waiting for me.
Make sure to leave a link to your 'Waiting on Wednesday' below, so I can make sure to stop by and hopefully learn of some new books to add to my wishlist!


























9 comments:
This sounds fabulous! Quite an impressive list of authors!
My WoW: This Dark Endeavor
On the Blog: Interview+Giveaway: Justin Gustainis: Hard Spell
This one sounds great!
My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com
Have a nice week..
Oh I just saw tons of my favorite authors names, definitely looking forward to reading this! Great pick :)
Check out my Waiting on Wednesday picks!
Sounds like a great anthology. Excellent choice!
This is going to be a great anthology...especially with Carrie Ryan involved!
Come see what has us on pins and needles Here! And while your there enter for your chance to win a signed copy of Always A Witch HERE!!
Such a beautiful cover - and so many great authors! Great pick!
Check out my WOW this week!
This sounds really great. Makes me think of my first kiss. It was in fifth grade, in the school hallway to a boy named Alex :) Cant wait to read this book. Great pick. Check out my WoW when you get a chance. It wont let me link it on my nook sorry.
Love the cover too.
So it's like First Kiss (Then Tell), which is a really great book. Sounds great! I'll have to add it to my list!
My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-unbecoming-of-mara.html
Sounds like fun and the cover is great too!
Post a Comment