Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, July 22, 2011

Cleaning out my bookshelf GIVEAWAY!

So once or twice every year I like to go through my bookshelf and pick out some books that I don't really need to keep and sell them to half price books. This afternoon, at random, I decided to grab a few off my shelf and make some money from them, so I can buy new ones I have been wanting to read.

But, as I was doing this, it dawned on me to give one away in a giveaway here on my blog to someone that had been wanting to read one that I was going to sell. Now, I would love to give all of these away, but sadly I do not have enough money for all that shipping. But, I decided that I could definitely give away one.

Below are pictures of the 4 options that the winner can pick from, as well as the titles and author.




> OPTION 1: Secret Society (Secret Society #1) by Tom Dolby
> OPTION 2: The It Girl (It Girl #1) by Cecily von Ziegesar
> OPTION 3: Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
> OPTION 4: The A-List (A-List #1) by Zoey Dean

The only one of these that I have a review up for is 'Secret Society' so click on the Review Archive tab if you would like to check that out.


So here are the rules for this giveaway:

  • open to US only; no PO boxes
  • must be 13 or older (13-17 with parent permission)
  • must be a follower of let's evaluate, old or new!
  • ENDS 8 / 19
  • I am not responsible for lost or damage to item
  • Winner picked using random.org
I want to say upfront that these all have been read and are not new from the store. Although they all are in good condition and have suffered no more damage than being read once by me. I know some people may not want to enter for a used book, but I thought I'd still put it out there in case there was even just one person that really wanted to read one of these. My next giveaway will be a brand new book, so keep an eye out for that in the future if you don't want to enter this one. More to come, I promise!

All you have to do to enter is fill out the form below. Good luck! And let me know, in the comments, if you all would be interested in me doing this every time I clean out my bookshelf.

1 comments:

Asheley T. said...

How nice! I'd choose the Dessen book if I win. I'm horribly embarrassed to never have read any of her books (although she is very high on my TBR list) and she is from my home state. Gotta support my local authors! Well, I gotta do a better job of supporting my local authors.... :)

~Asheley

Post a Comment