Since I have been gone from blogging for awhile, I thought I good way to get me back in the swing of reading/blogging would be a trip to the library. So here are the three books I picked up! [:
Borrowing:
I have been hearing some good about ' Article 5,' so hopefully I will enjoy it too. It also counts towards the Debut Author Challenge which is great since I am way behind! I absolutely love the Morganville Vampires series, so when I saw 'Kiss of Death' I knew I had to grab it.
Make sure to leave a comment if you have read any of these and let me know what you thought! Also make sure to link your IMM, if you had one this week, so I can stop by. [:

























1 comments:
Article 5 sounds good i've been wanting to read that for awhile! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)
http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-44-weekly-wrap-up.html
~Paige @ Comfort Books
Post a Comment