For the monthly recap, I will be listing the books I read that month and linking to Goodreads since neither review is up for them. And the tbr and current reads will be linked to its Goodreads page, in case you want for info on that book. So here it goes:
As I am sure you can see, I did not do so well in terms of reading this December. I think it was a combination of being in a reading slump, finals, and the holidays. Plus I had to return a library book even though I only had 50 pages left. Those three combined equals one book this month. ]: I should be finishing up 'Fracture' soon though so hopefully that can be the start of an amazing reading month for me.
Comment below if you have read any of the books on my tbr pile and which ones I should start with. Hope everyone had a good December and has an even better January. [:


























0 comments:
Post a Comment