In my mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and consists of a post about books you have either bought, received, or borrowed during the previous week.
This week I have four books to report, all of which are from the library. My library has been a life saver as I Christmas shop, so I will probably be posting a lot of library hauls in the near future! [:
And that is it! Currently I am reading 'Lola' and loving it, so expect a review of it up in the near future. And the next I plan to read is probably 'Carrier of the Mark,' since I have been hearing a lot of good about it.
Make sure leave a link in the comment to your IMM for this week, so I can stop by and be uper jealous of your books! [:



























11 comments:
I really want Carrier of the Mark! Hope you enjoy your books!
! Hope you enjoy your books!
I was in books a million today and literally pulled out each od these books and said I want this one !
I really, really, really want to read Lola. I think Perkins is the new Sarah Dessen. Hope you enjoy it.
I've been wanting to read Carrier of The Mark for awhile now! I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM.
http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-13.html
enjoy your books i loved miss peregrines and after obsession was pretty decent!! Have Lola waiting on my shelfs to be read!!
I really want to get Carrier of the Mark, I love the cover and it sounds so good
Awesome books you got this week
Happy reading
http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-38.html
After Obsession looks really good and I totally want to read Carrier of the Mark. Nice books this week! :)
Carrier of the Mark and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children are both on my wish list. :) I want them soooo bad. Have fun reading!
My IMM
Ooh Lola! I still have to read that one <3 Wonderful haul!
Giselle
Xpresso Reads
I've only ever heard good things about Lola and the Boy Next Door; I hope you enjoy it! I did not like Carrier of the Mark - it was too eerily similar to Twilight for me!
In My Mailbox @ Radiant Shadows! Don't forget check out my 100 Followers Giveaway!
Yay for Lola!
Post a Comment